work visa not approved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work visa not approved!

After being removed from the U.S and given a certain time frame to remain out of the country, how can I begin the process to rectify the situation using the fiance' visa option? Can I apply for the visa now, or is there a waiting period? Also,do I need to obtain permission to re-enter prior to filing the petition.

After being removed from the U.S and given a certain time frame to remain out of the country, how can I begin the process to rectify the situation using the fiance' visa option? Can I apply for the visa now, or is there a waiting period? Also,do I need to obtain permission to re-enter prior to filing the petition.

Comment

if you were removed, then you have to wait for a visa, you cant use a waiver scheme to enter, the fiance visa takes 4-6months, depending on if you were deported or whether you were just turned away, affects your application maybe someone else can tell you,

Comment

Actually, I was deported upon re-entering.I went home 1 week waiting on an approval for my work visa. It never came. So, I was coming back to the sates and was deported at that point.But,when it finally arrived and it was time for me to go to the embassy, they denied the h1-b visa based on the previous circumstances.

Comment

Working...
        X