Support For Immigration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support For Immigration

I support immigration but not without some conditions. What I require is not unreasonable. I would like people, who criticize me, to tell me why they think this is considered anti-immigrant and what is unreasonable about these 3 conditions.

1. Obey our laws. Do not commit any criminal acts; rob, blow up buildings, murder, steal, rape, commit fraud, etc... I would hold USC's to the same standard and deport even an American Citizen who violate our laws if it were possible (toss them out over Africa with or without a parachute)

2. Love our country and treat it with respect. Do not burn our flag, do not waive your flag in our faces, learn our language and our history and speak our language only. There is no reason to speak babblyboo languages here. I would do the same in another country and I expect the same from others in return.

3. Do not be a burden. Get a job. Do not collect welfare, unemployment, etc... Do not bring over aging parents who have nothing to contribute but just a burden on society.

That is all I require and I embrace any immigrant into my country who meet these simple conditions. How is this anti-immigrant? What is so unreasonable about this? I ask no more than what I ask any American.

Thank you.
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

I support immigration but not without some conditions. What I require is not unreasonable. I would like people, who criticize me, to tell me why they think this is considered anti-immigrant and what is unreasonable about these 3 conditions.

1. Obey our laws. Do not commit any criminal acts; rob, blow up buildings, murder, steal, rape, commit fraud, etc... I would hold USC's to the same standard and deport even an American Citizen who violate our laws if it were possible (toss them out over Africa with or without a parachute)

2. Love our country and treat it with respect. Do not burn our flag, do not waive your flag in our faces, learn our language and our history and speak our language only. There is no reason to speak babblyboo languages here. I would do the same in another country and I expect the same from others in return.

3. Do not be a burden. Get a job. Do not collect welfare, unemployment, etc... Do not bring over aging parents who have nothing to contribute but just a burden on society.

That is all I require and I embrace any immigrant into my country who meet these simple conditions. How is this anti-immigrant? What is so unreasonable about this? I ask no more than what I ask any American.

Thank you.
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

Working...
    X