Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have proudly become a USC! The Immigration Journey is finally over!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have proudly become a USC! The Immigration Journey is finally over!

I had my N-400 interview in Newark, NJ on 5/31/06 and I pass and took the oath the same day. I have applied for my US passport, voter's registration and I have updated my SSN records to reflect my status with the SSA.

Thank you all for your help and support over the years!

I had my N-400 interview in Newark, NJ on 5/31/06 and I pass and took the oath the same day. I have applied for my US passport, voter's registration and I have updated my SSN records to reflect my status with the SSA.

Thank you all for your help and support over the years!

Comment

The eagle soars! Great news, Aguila

Comment

OMG

Gils,

I was just thinking of you this morning and was going to email you today and ask if you were citizen yet... Wow and there you are..

I miss you and everybody else.

Sincerely Heartfelt Congradulations my friend. Never forget the vapors or mists... I never will

Comment

Vapors? Isn't that something that little old Victorian women get? The thought that you two strapping lads get them, is making me misty

Comment

ha ha Swissy... I know what you are thinking.. but its not that. I see you never lose that wit.

I will share if Aquilla says its ok.

ps. Aguilla is no longer a "Long Train Running"

Comment

Aguila I followed your ordeal very closely for the last couple of years. CONGRATS man! I hope Law school is going well for you. You can now concentrate in more important matters.

Comment

Congratulation,we give God the glory.

Comment

Wow. Congratulations. My how time flies!!!
                  Have a nice day

Comment

Where's my manners?? Congrats Aguilla
                    I'll lift another mug when you finish your JD.

Comment

Aquila, do you remember E.?
                      I remember you!

Congratulations and best of luck to you!

IE

Comment

Good stuff Aguila. I'm just inside the 90 day window for filing for Citizenship myself now.

Go have a beer or two..or three
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

men !!! i follwed your case closely ..time really flys.congratulations.we have grown and learnt along with you in the journey.For those of us still doing the walk...we hope you guys will log in from time to time.

Comment

Hi Aguila,

It's great! Our situations had some similarities, and the discussions and advices you gave me, helped me to get over the problems.

I also have just become a citizen. The whole process from filing N-400 to the Oath Ceremony took five months, here in California. I thought it would take longer!

I applied for the US passport and registered to vote as well, on the same day. Now we are proud Americans!

Comment

Aguila: Congratulations on becoming an American.

Comment

Working...
                              X