Sponsorship question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship question

here goes: my husband is a USC, he sponsored myself and my children, we recieved our conditional green cards. Recently my mother, his mother-in-law moved in with us. Is it possible for my husband to sponsor my mother? If so, can we/she apply for a work authorization? She is 66 yrs. old and would like to get at least a part time job or a position of volunteering. She is also in need of renewing her drivers licence and with out a SS# this can't be done, so what would be the "quickest" and "easiest" way of doing this as well? Any respectful answers would be greatly appreciated.

here goes: my husband is a USC, he sponsored myself and my children, we recieved our conditional green cards. Recently my mother, his mother-in-law moved in with us. Is it possible for my husband to sponsor my mother? If so, can we/she apply for a work authorization? She is 66 yrs. old and would like to get at least a part time job or a position of volunteering. She is also in need of renewing her drivers licence and with out a SS# this can't be done, so what would be the "quickest" and "easiest" way of doing this as well? Any respectful answers would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Actually she has been in the US from Canada for approx. 10 yrs. and has recently seperated from her husband,,,,,,but thank you for your response.

Comment

If your mother overstayed in this county, u need a lawyer.

Comment

Working...
        X