• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Brits Die Waiting For Free Healthcare

Free, but you are still dead.

Free, but you are still dead.

Comment

Too bad the towel head wasn't one of them.

Comment

NA, I have met him. Okay? He's a Brit through and through. Enough with the towel head **** about him. He lives in the USA and is a citizen now, so just stop.

Comment

TOO BAD IT WASN'T THE FILTHY, PRIMITIVE, IGNORANT IMMIGRANT TOWEL HEAD WHO CALLS HIMSELF 'BRIT'. I BET MY FRIENDS FROM THE EDL KICKED HIS BLACK A$$ OUT OF ENGLAND ALL THE WAY TO CANADA AND FROM THERE TO HERE BECAUSE WE ARE IN GREAT NEED OF MORE CAMEL HERDERS.

Comment

and the trailer park dweller stood up for the towel head. Oh, the culture of poverty!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
              and the trailer park dweller stood up for the towel head. Oh, the culture of poverty!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't like the truth? I've never visited a trailer park, btw. But, I have met Brittie in person and he's a true Brit just as he would say I'm an American - so stfu!

Comment

Thanks Proudie. I'm getting quite a kick out of No Brain who seems unable to comprehend I'm a natural born Brit (now a USC too)

"I..I say that No Brain is dumber than a squirrel throwing rocks"
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

no dumba$$ towelhead, you are unable to comprehend that even though you were an achor baby the real Brits would never see you as an equal. You will always be a primitive towel heads to them. Get out of here.

Comment

Brit, if a squirrel had the wherewithal to throw rocks, that would be one smart squirrel. I think you meant to 'store' rocks. Then again, ya ought try being more original. Rocks was from my comment to hudson about having a sack of rocks and Fog Horn concerning the lack of physical pleasantries of a certain x-husbands descriptive lecture on his estranged troglodyte.
                    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

He is the super patriot who claimed he would go back to the UK to get his welfare healthcare.

I guess he better be careful, he might die waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X