national benefits center MSC delays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• national benefits center MSC delays

I have i-485 pendding at national benefit center from 07/2007- has anyone had experience- i have called and called- they keep saying the same alllow 120 days

Hi fac89,

Welcome. Have you tried to schedule an Infopass appointment?

Comment

I just did that today online - for 03/06/2009

Comment

Just tell them you voted for Obama and they will not only give you citizenship but also reward you $1MM.
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Please do not make this discussion board, a political ring.

Eight years resuelts are the fact what USA is suffering for...?

Comment

Originally posted by fac89:
            I just did that today online - for 03/06/2009
            Great, Fac89. Much luck to you and please come back and let us know what happened.

Comment

I went to the USCIS office and basically it was a waste of our time- the lady at the window told us the same thing case is still penidng - oh great help - when asked for her supervisor- he is upstairs and i can not bother him- well- here we go again- allow 90-120 days we will ..... do nothing ....... if not heard from us waste your time drive here or call to be told the same thing - what a waste - anyway God is the answer lets keep our heads up and hope one day the USCIS will get it together - never give up-

and for the attorney - ok just pay me another $1750 and i will file a writ- are you kidding never hire an attorney especially of you have a legitimate case - they are thieves and all they want is to drain your pocket -

Comment

That is a long time. I would write your Congress critter or Senate critter and ask them to inquire on your behalf. That sometimes shakes things loose.

Comment

ok- thanks for the advice we will try the congress man- & see what's up

Comment

Originally posted by fac89:
                    ok- thanks for the advice we will try the congress man- & see what's up
                    So here is what I would say if someone tells me allow 90-120 days if it was just 1 day over.....
                    ...but it is over 120 days. Do you want me to allow for another 120 days?

I don't understand this. I was sitting here waiting for papers to go through the line. I was counting the days, and as soon as the timeline past I was on the phone demanding action, and I got action!!!
                    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

- we just wrote the congressman today- hopefully something good comes out of it -
                      this has been a night mare for real-
                      let's keep praying God is good all the time

Comment

just--- update- we rcvd a letter from the congressman's office - they have inquired and we should rcv a letter for finger printing- apparently the finger prints are only good for 15 months and that is why all the delays- if we don't rcv it by 05/15/2009 we need to call the congressman's office and they will do a follow up on it
                        *** stay positive**

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                          That is a long time. I would write your Congress critter or Senate critter and ask them to inquire on your behalf. That sometimes shakes things loose.
                          thanks for your advice Federale86- we are working the congressman's office to try to get an answer

Comment

just a little update - nothing good so far - received letter saying allow 60-90 days for the final decision to be made on case -
                            waiting and waiting it's such a game- - but keep praying -

Comment

we have been waiting for AOS from 06/14/2007- finger prints were done in july of 07
                              we called congressman - we were told our fingerprints expired we need new ones in 30-60dys
                              60days no updates from USCIS-

called senator's officer- letter from senators office stating a decision has been made in
                              your case allow 3-4 wks for notice- what is this - a good or bad? anyone has an idea?

Comment

Working...
                              X