h1b and student visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b and student visa

hi, from the philippines. i have an IT Engineering degree and years of experience. but my aunt lives in america and i am considering coming to america and living with her and obtaining my masters degree..... how hard would it be for me to obtain a student visa.....

Is it a long process?
    \

Is it possible that I could have all of this done in time for the January 2003 semester?

i am also in process of obtaining sponsor for h1b sponsor.

my last question:: if i come on student visa and then find a sponsor to work IT, could i finish the semester of school,, and change to h1b status?
    is this also possible or sticky?????

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN HELP ME

hi, from the philippines. i have an IT Engineering degree and years of experience. but my aunt lives in america and i am considering coming to america and living with her and obtaining my masters degree..... how hard would it be for me to obtain a student visa.....

Is it a long process?
    \

Is it possible that I could have all of this done in time for the January 2003 semester?

i am also in process of obtaining sponsor for h1b sponsor.

my last question:: if i come on student visa and then find a sponsor to work IT, could i finish the semester of school,, and change to h1b status?
    is this also possible or sticky?????

THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN HELP ME

Comment

Working...
    X