Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Married to USC..out of Status ..Advanced Parole??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Married to USC..out of Status ..Advanced Parole??

All,

I am getting married to my GF who is a USC. Question is since i been out of status for a LONG time, few years, would I be able to get advanced parole? If so, how long does it take to get Advanced Parole? I haven't seen my family in YEARS so sort of urgently need to visit that is why the question regarding Advanced Parole...

Thank you very much for help and God Bless

P.S. Does anyone know of a GOOD lawyer in GA/FL area that you can recommend for immigration?

All,

I am getting married to my GF who is a USC. Question is since i been out of status for a LONG time, few years, would I be able to get advanced parole? If so, how long does it take to get Advanced Parole? I haven't seen my family in YEARS so sort of urgently need to visit that is why the question regarding Advanced Parole...

Thank you very much for help and God Bless

P.S. Does anyone know of a GOOD lawyer in GA/FL area that you can recommend for immigration?

Comment

First, how did you enter the US?

Secondly, having been out of status for so long youa re subject to being banned and it is very very *very* unwise to travel with an AP. AP does NOT guarantee that you are allowed back in. I would wait, get married, file and then wait for your green card. Have your family come here instead.
      Patience now is better than being banned from entering again and not being able to be with your spouse.

Comment

Working...
      X