Can I Go To The Interview Too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Go To The Interview Too

My husband is awaiting an interview date in Guatemala for his visa, I was just wondering if I would go to Guatemala for his interview date would I be allowed to attend the interview with him? If anyone has any information on this would you please let me know. Also does anyone have a case in Guatemala now, if so how long did it take for your spouse to get an interview date after the embassy received all the paperwork from the NVC?

My husband is awaiting an interview date in Guatemala for his visa, I was just wondering if I would go to Guatemala for his interview date would I be allowed to attend the interview with him? If anyone has any information on this would you please let me know. Also does anyone have a case in Guatemala now, if so how long did it take for your spouse to get an interview date after the embassy received all the paperwork from the NVC?

Comment

I do not know about Guatemala but in general you can attend the interview. My spouse did.
      In Europe though. Regarding waiting time. When I was going through the process US Consulate was very helpfull in accomodating request with early interview date. They provided outstanding customer service over the phone and e mail.
      Good luck.

Comment

If you are a US citizen and sponsoring your spouse, it helps if you attend the interview. This way, the interviewing officer could see you and confirm the relationship.

Comment

Working...
        X