Happy New Year!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kmail22:
    Happy new to everyone. Lets hope that there will be fewer fraudsters in the years ahead and even when they exist, that the long arm of the law will apprehend them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Who's blocking? It is like liberals who want to silence talk radio. They don't like hearing things they disagree with.

Comment

So sad.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          HAPPY NEW YEAR. A good excuse for everyone to get drunk and act the fool.

May your real estate appreciate and your portfolios increase. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!! I'd rather spare myself the headache tomorrow AM, but I hope everyone who's heading out has a great, and most importantly, SAFE, New Years!!!! Bring on 2009!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately I'm not at home but still got some bubbly going right now so Happy New Year to y'all!
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I hope you enjoy the h.ell out of the night, Brittie!!! You have serious reason to celebrate!!!!!

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone!!!
                Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation