Happy New Year!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

To a few people who blocked my PMs. Not sure why they thought it was necessary, but I wish you the best for 2009!!!!!! God bless and may you only have good things come for you next year!!! Peace and friendship always!

To a few people who blocked my PMs. Not sure why they thought it was necessary, but I wish you the best for 2009!!!!!! God bless and may you only have good things come for you next year!!! Peace and friendship always!

Comment

Happy New Year and all the best to you PROUD!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I Wish EVERYONE The Very Bestest Of the new year!
        Legal and Illegal Alike!!!

Please Leave Your Credit Card #! Need More Juice!!! .
        Cheers!!! Alla Salute!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          To a few people who blocked my PMs. Not sure why they thought it was necessary, but I wish you the best for 2009!!!!!! God bless and may you only have good things come for you next year!!! Peace and friendship always! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Happy New Year Proud. Remember, this is the year of the Ox.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

W A N G sha How.
            Shishinee Hudson. .

I Like Learning Things Of Folks!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO AMERICA AND NOBODY ELSE !!!!

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone and that includes sonofmicheal may he be full of wisdom etc for the year ahead ...
                Regards and thanks,
                Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

The only wisdom SoM knows is his wisdom teeth (if he's still got them..oh wait, he never had any to start with )
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

New Years is an American Holiday only for Americans !!! Stop stealing our ideas !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                      Happy New Year and all the best to you PROUD! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, hun. And the very best to you too!!! Your situation will get straightened out and you'll be holding your green card soon!!!! Best wishes and if you need any help, let me know.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">HAPPY NEW YEAR. A good excuse for everyone to get drunk and act the fool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you don't everyday davdah?
                        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

New Years EVE

Evervy service industry right to work and make double and triple the amount that they normally would.

Food drinks and transportation. name your price the sky is the limit.

Comment

That is true 4now. Which is why if I'm not having to work, I'll be at home drunk

Comment

Happy new to everyone. Lets hope that there will be fewer fraudsters in the years ahead and even when they exist, that the long arm of the law will apprehend them.

Comment

Working...
                              X