We need some adivice..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need some adivice..

Hi friends..i'm american citizen but my wife is a foreigner who is staying in her country. i want to get her here. how many forms do i have to fill up and what are they? how long does it take to get her here? how much is the application fees?

Hi friends..i'm american citizen but my wife is a foreigner who is staying in her country. i want to get her here. how many forms do i have to fill up and what are they? how long does it take to get her here? how much is the application fees?

Comment

Check these sites out: http://travel.state.gov/visa/i...ypes/types_2991.html and
      http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New...0I%20Guides/A1en.pdf

Comment

Thanks Mrs. Mani! i'm trying to read the website but still not clear about the forms and fees. Thanks your advice anyway.

Comment

There`s something known as Immigration lawyers, I think you need to consult with one.

Comment

just have her apply for a tourist visa and lie to our embassy officials, then she should contact UnPatrioticAndProudOfItUSC for employment....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              just have her apply for a tourist visa and lie to our embassy officials, then she should contact UnPatrioticAndProudOfItUSC for employment.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you please get over me, S12? So boring.

Comment

ya i know i can go through a lawyer but a lawyer asked $3600 which i can't afford right now..so..wanna file by myself if i know about the forms and application fees.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will you please get over me, S12? So boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He can't. Life without you Proudie would be a death sentence. He'd have nobody to chastise anymore. When (if) he grows up, he might come to realize there's more to life than being angry.
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

The initial forms are I-130 and one set of G-325A for each of you.

If the documents/links I sent to you are not clear enough or are hard to understand, I think you should see a lawyer. You can find one that charges below $3600.

Comment

Thank you so much Mrs Mani.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will you please get over me, S12? So boring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He can't. Life without you Proudie would be a death sentence. He'd have nobody to chastise anymore. When (if) he grows up, he might come to realize there's more to life than being angry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very true, Brittie. He's a bully - that's it. I guess this is how he gets his frustrations out, but exercise works way better than hurling insults on an internet forum. I'll try to ignore him in the future.

Comment

How much is I-130 and G-325A filling fess for me and my wife? I live in Philadelphia PA. where do i send the documents to file?

Comment

ANOTHER PRIMITIVE HINDU AND HE WANT TO BRING OVER ANOTHER PRIMITIVE SMELLY HINDU, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? AND THE COMMIE, PINKO UGLY AND L.ESBIA CHINK aka PUTRIDUSCE IS THE FIRST ONE TO ADVICE THIS COW ADORING MONKEY. WELL PUT S12, AS USUAL. AND IF THE COMMIE SQUAD DOESN'T LIKE IT, WELL...THEY'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE IT.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                              ANOTHER PRIMITIVE HINDU AND HE WANT TO BRING OVER ANOTHER PRIMITIVE SMELLY HINDU, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? AND THE COMMIE, PINKO UGLY AND L.ESBIA CHINK aka PUTRIDUSCE IS THE FIRST ONE TO ADVICE THIS COW ADORING MONKEY. WELL PUT S12, AS USUAL. AND IF THE COMMIE SQUAD DOESN'T LIKE IT, WELL...THEY'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE IT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reading comprehension problems? I didn't give advice to this poster. By the way, did you graduate from high school? Advice and advise are two different words. You should learn how to use them properly.

Comment

Working...
                              X