AOS PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE I NEED SOME ANSWER ,I AM ABOUT TO MARRY MY GIRL, SHE IS A NAIVE AMERICAN GL, DON,T NOT WORK ,LIVE ON A LOW INCOME HOME AND I SUPPORT HER AND HER TWO KIDS .AND SHE WANTS TO HELP MY ADJUST .BUT AM SCARED ABOUT HER NOT HAVING A JOB ,AND ALSO I HREAD THAT IS THE GIRL THAT SHOWS SUPPORT AND PROOF OF INCOME .U THINK IS A GOOD IDEA TO MARRY HER .PLEASE HELP

PLEASE I NEED SOME ANSWER ,I AM ABOUT TO MARRY MY GIRL, SHE IS A NAIVE AMERICAN GL, DON,T NOT WORK ,LIVE ON A LOW INCOME HOME AND I SUPPORT HER AND HER TWO KIDS .AND SHE WANTS TO HELP MY ADJUST .BUT AM SCARED ABOUT HER NOT HAVING A JOB ,AND ALSO I HREAD THAT IS THE GIRL THAT SHOWS SUPPORT AND PROOF OF INCOME .U THINK IS A GOOD IDEA TO MARRY HER .PLEASE HELP

Comment

No you cannot adjust through marrying her unless if you have a co-sponsor that will meet the minimum financial requirement (enough income for 4 people), visit uscis.gov, there's complete information about sponsorship relating to marriage.

Comment

please what is the minimum financial requirement .

Comment

If your "naive American girl" wanted to sponsor you then she would need an income of $23,562 (or 5 times that amount in assets). If she cannot meet that obligation then you will need to find a joint sponsor.

$23,562 - 4 people

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/affsupp.htm

Comment

Working...
          X