BIA Appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIA Appeal

Thank you bronzelady, or any one on the board. Can you tell me which Fedral Court in the NYC area I can take my case. I believe I have a point which could be decided in Federal court.

Thank you bronzelady, or any one on the board. Can you tell me which Fedral Court in the NYC area I can take my case. I believe I have a point which could be decided in Federal court.

Comment

IF your case is decided by EOIR you can appeal in BIA in Fall church Virginia. IF thats also decided then your NEw York area comes under Circuit court in 3rd circuit court, PA.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sure just stroll up to a Federal Court without a lawyer. The judges will get a really good laugh. Why stop there ? I am sure the Supreme Court would love to have you stop by too. DO you people really think this is some two-bit country where anyone can just walk into a courtroom and argue a case ??

Comment

Anyone with a BRAIN sure can :-)

Comment

"Anyone with a BRAIN sure can :-)" That would certainly leave you out

Comment

I answer that without judging anyone. its aliens responsiblity to make his case, right or wrong.

http://www.ca3.uscourts.gov/
              Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
              X