Is there a category to audit classes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a category to audit classes?

I am a canadian citizen who went to school in the USA. I want to go back and audit a couple of classes. I talked to the international advisor at the school and she said that an I-20 will not work and does not know of any other category. I know canadians don't need visa's to enter but I might need forms or paperwork (like I-20). I know I will be denied entry as a tourist (see my previous posts). Don't know if I'm allowed to audit as a tourist anyway. I will only need to be there 2-3 months. That's probably along time in INS eyes. Any suggestions will help. Thanks.

I am a canadian citizen who went to school in the USA. I want to go back and audit a couple of classes. I talked to the international advisor at the school and she said that an I-20 will not work and does not know of any other category. I know canadians don't need visa's to enter but I might need forms or paperwork (like I-20). I know I will be denied entry as a tourist (see my previous posts). Don't know if I'm allowed to audit as a tourist anyway. I will only need to be there 2-3 months. That's probably along time in INS eyes. Any suggestions will help. Thanks.

Comment

The timing is terrible.Even Saddam Hussein's son, who is commercial pilot and need to take schooling for 3 days needs INS approval and subsequently was denied on this matter.

Comment

Working...
      X