Need advice/input

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice/input

My husband's I-130 was approved last yr. and we have been trying to file for I-485 but couldn't due to financial difficulties. My question is is there a time limit to file for I-485? We are planning on filing next yr. will there be any problems if we do? We are going through DORA(Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment) which will take 90 days for my husband to get his GC. Thank you for your time.

My husband's I-130 was approved last yr. and we have been trying to file for I-485 but couldn't due to financial difficulties. My question is is there a time limit to file for I-485? We are planning on filing next yr. will there be any problems if we do? We are going through DORA(Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment) which will take 90 days for my husband to get his GC. Thank you for your time.

Comment

You may file now or in 10 years if the marriage is still valid by then, but filing quickly allows your spouse to work, travel and get a driver's license... Immediate relatives may file even if they're out of status.
      This is NOT legal advice.

Comment

Working...
      X