My cousin in Iraq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cousin in Iraq

My cousin who was a retired NYC police officer making a good living on her pension after retiring after 2001 has joined the fight in Iraq. She is a civilian contracter training those savages how to police themselves. Personally, I think Saddam Hussein had the right idea when he threw those people into paper shredders. However, my cousin has not lost her ideals and believes that they can be taught to act civilized. I wish her well.

My cousin who was a retired NYC police officer making a good living on her pension after retiring after 2001 has joined the fight in Iraq. She is a civilian contracter training those savages how to police themselves. Personally, I think Saddam Hussein had the right idea when he threw those people into paper shredders. However, my cousin has not lost her ideals and believes that they can be taught to act civilized. I wish her well.

Comment

Michael,
      as you know, this is not your family's diary page, it's an immigration forum..spare us from your personal life stories.

Comment

This is America; you don't tell me what to do

Comment

Michael

My best friend is out-there too, training the iraqis... I will write to him and tell him to look after your cousin. He is probably making out with her right now.

Comment

Michael,
            This is not Iraq you don't tell me what to do!

Comment

Working...
            X