about Immigration law Paragraph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Immigration law Paragraph

I just read the paragraph about removing conditional residence ( I 751 ) requierments and approvale and denials.

I just notice and realized, it talks about stuff like:

"Employment Creation" , "establishment of the commercial enterprise"

or stuff like this :

"the alien did not invest or was not in the process of investing the prescribed capital; that the alien was not sustaining the new commercial enterprise or the investment of capital; or that the alien was not otherwise conforming to the requirements of his or her status"

Is it just me, or does this talks about people coming here to create jobs and getting a conditional greencard?

The whole paragraph,does not say nothing about marriage and marriage proof...

there was also this part :
    to show that the alien invested or was actively in the process of investing the requisite capital. This regulation states that such evidence may include, but is not limited to, an audited financial statement. The commenters contended that although an audited financial statement is only a suggested document, it might set too high a standard in the mind of a Service examiner. They suggested other types of evidence such as bank statements or certificates from certified public accountants or officers of the investment entity.

Can anyone explaine what this all means and to whome?

I just read the paragraph about removing conditional residence ( I 751 ) requierments and approvale and denials.

I just notice and realized, it talks about stuff like:

"Employment Creation" , "establishment of the commercial enterprise"

or stuff like this :

"the alien did not invest or was not in the process of investing the prescribed capital; that the alien was not sustaining the new commercial enterprise or the investment of capital; or that the alien was not otherwise conforming to the requirements of his or her status"

Is it just me, or does this talks about people coming here to create jobs and getting a conditional greencard?

The whole paragraph,does not say nothing about marriage and marriage proof...

there was also this part :
    to show that the alien invested or was actively in the process of investing the requisite capital. This regulation states that such evidence may include, but is not limited to, an audited financial statement. The commenters contended that although an audited financial statement is only a suggested document, it might set too high a standard in the mind of a Service examiner. They suggested other types of evidence such as bank statements or certificates from certified public accountants or officers of the investment entity.

Can anyone explaine what this all means and to whome?

Comment

..conditional residency is not only granted to spouses of US citizens. Immigrant investors also first obtain status as a conditional residents and have to remove conditions after 2 years. They use form I-829 to do that.

Comment

Working...
      X