To those who hate immigrats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who hate immigrats

I see alot of people bashing illegal immigrants (and immigrants in general) in this forum.

Well, I guess it's easy to judge and hate them when you are not in their position. If you were in their position, and you saw "working in America" as the only way to be safe, free, make your life better and give your family a chance, you would do the same things they are doing, ESPECIALLY if you saw no way to do it "the legal way".

I'm sorry, but not everyone CAN do it "the legal way". Immigrants don't break the law out of disrespect, they do it because it's the only way they have. It has nothing to do with maturity or disrespect for the country. There are immigrants out there who are desperate to make it in here. Their future depends on it. But unfortunatly, not in their wildest dreams could they get in here "legally". You do what you have to do. If most of them COULD do it the legal way, I'm sure they would. God knows it would be a whole lot less stress and worry about being deported!

I mean, we citizens were BORN here. We didn't do a darn thing to get here or to DESERVE/EARN being here. These words are comming from a US citizen---You can't sit in your palace with tons of food, water and luxuries (that you didn't WORK to get, you were just born there), while there is famine, danger, poverty and deadly weather outside in the land around you, and then curse the people outside for wanting to be where you are.

If living out there is so easy, would you be willing to drop everything you have here and go live out there with them? No, of course not. So if you're not willing to do it, don't expect other people to be. NEVER ask anyone to do something you yourself wouldn't do.

I'm not saying we should open our borders and let EVERYONE in here. After all, our security may not be perfect, but it will keep people from comming in too much, too fast. Don't worry about that. I'm just saying, for those who beat the system and made it here---Good for them! Thank god at least SOME people accomplish their dreams!

So what if they sneak across the border? So what if they over-stay? You would too! And besides, as cowardly as you think that stuff is, its still more work than you ever did to get into this country. Face it, all you did was kick back and sleep in a soft, cozy womb for 9 months, and then your MOMMY did all the pushing!

And if that's not enough to convince you, how about this---If it weren't for people leaving their own country to run in here, you yourself wouldn't be here, because that's exactly what most of our own ancestors did.

I see alot of people bashing illegal immigrants (and immigrants in general) in this forum.

Well, I guess it's easy to judge and hate them when you are not in their position. If you were in their position, and you saw "working in America" as the only way to be safe, free, make your life better and give your family a chance, you would do the same things they are doing, ESPECIALLY if you saw no way to do it "the legal way".

I'm sorry, but not everyone CAN do it "the legal way". Immigrants don't break the law out of disrespect, they do it because it's the only way they have. It has nothing to do with maturity or disrespect for the country. There are immigrants out there who are desperate to make it in here. Their future depends on it. But unfortunatly, not in their wildest dreams could they get in here "legally". You do what you have to do. If most of them COULD do it the legal way, I'm sure they would. God knows it would be a whole lot less stress and worry about being deported!

I mean, we citizens were BORN here. We didn't do a darn thing to get here or to DESERVE/EARN being here. These words are comming from a US citizen---You can't sit in your palace with tons of food, water and luxuries (that you didn't WORK to get, you were just born there), while there is famine, danger, poverty and deadly weather outside in the land around you, and then curse the people outside for wanting to be where you are.

If living out there is so easy, would you be willing to drop everything you have here and go live out there with them? No, of course not. So if you're not willing to do it, don't expect other people to be. NEVER ask anyone to do something you yourself wouldn't do.

I'm not saying we should open our borders and let EVERYONE in here. After all, our security may not be perfect, but it will keep people from comming in too much, too fast. Don't worry about that. I'm just saying, for those who beat the system and made it here---Good for them! Thank god at least SOME people accomplish their dreams!

So what if they sneak across the border? So what if they over-stay? You would too! And besides, as cowardly as you think that stuff is, its still more work than you ever did to get into this country. Face it, all you did was kick back and sleep in a soft, cozy womb for 9 months, and then your MOMMY did all the pushing!

And if that's not enough to convince you, how about this---If it weren't for people leaving their own country to run in here, you yourself wouldn't be here, because that's exactly what most of our own ancestors did.

Comment

You're great!! I feel like that too. But not many people understand any of it. I have family who know my fiance and like him but they're still bashing him for re-entering. I think it's pretty courageous to risk everything for, like you said, their families and to have a better life. That's why it's scary to think about ever having to move to another country. Because we do have tons of luxuries that we don't really deserve. I have spoiled brat kids and their dad tells them the kinds of things he had to play with when he was a child. It shocks our son and I think he feels kind of guilty... not that he should but he tends to lay off a little on asking for anything and everything.

Comment

Brenda23: Your boyfreind appreciated being in America soooo much that, after being deported once already, he reentered illegally. He has subsequently been arrested on suspicion of having committed a criminal offense...and is facing deportation for the SECOND time.

How can you possibly believe that he has any right to remain in America...or that Americans even want him here?

If you're here looking for sympathy for a criminal, you're looking in the wrong place.

Comment

SunDevilUSA - Why the hell don't you shut your filthy mouth! You are a guess in the USA. Here we have two born USC stating that their system is not fair and you have the nerve to voice your irrelevant opinion. Its their country! To think that you have now become a immigrant basher after being here unlawfully for 12 years. You should thank Bill Clinton for extending 245(i)

Comment

then why don't we release all the prisoners that are in jail? After all, not everyone can make a million dollars, so the poor bank robber was just trying to get a better life because our laws are so unfair that they prohibit bank robbery...what pure baloney. These irresponsible visa cheats and border jumpers only want to leach off of the American taxpayers....how many of these pondscum pay their own medical bills? (0) how many buy car insurance >? (0) How many pay property taxes or tuition for their illegal brats that are taking up valuable space in our public schools? (0) Where is their respect for our laws, rules and regulations? (it is up their behind).
            We should not be applauding those who cheat the system; we should be deporting their sorry a$$es.

Comment

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST POSTS HERE !!!

Comment

On a serious note:

Melissa, you are not here defending the plight of immigrants, legal or illegal.
                Contrary to what you claim, you are effectively stereotyping ALL of the aliens as perfcet CRIMINALS.
                After all, what you describe is criminal logic/behavior : "I am hungry - so I will break into such and such house, steal the food (whatever) and eat it to feed myself".

Not all circumstances that lead to illegal presence and not all people in those circumstances are the same.

Not all people think along those lines (perhaps you do, but why project your thoughts on people you don't know?).

Don't think of yourself being smarter than you are - and I tell you, you have average level of intelligence (this is NOT an insult. After all AVERGAE means like most of the other people. Not much smarter and not much duller).

However, LIFE is not thAt simple, no matter how it appears to you.

Best Regards,
                IE

Comment

Brenda, it's true that some bash illegal immigrants. I'm sure many view America and run for it as they see in movies (big house 5 cars, gorgeous women). The fact is it remains illegal and nothing justifies entering illegally; I dont care what justification you have. I think I explained it clearly before.

I respect legal immigration and beleive that we should be humane to illegals but doens't mean I agree with the act of breaking the law.

Comment

BRENDA IS JUST ANOTHER LYING FASCIST !!!
                    SO ARE YOU !!!

Comment

Immortal was that directed towards me?

Comment

So you're saying achieving one's dream is to be an illegal alien?

No, I would not move to a third world country.
                        By the way, where is your husband from? You should keep in mind that if a person comes from a third world country it should be home to them and it would not be as hard for them to live there as it would be for you. Your husband had difficulty living in America and will continue to do so because he's here illegally.

Comment

Its easy for all of you sitting behind your computers in a nice warm home to want every body out of your country. Some say that greed is human nature, so its understandable that you want it all to your selves!!!
                          So go ahead and hide behind the curtain and pretend to only be against illegal aliens and not all foreneirs in general, cause you guys have earned your place in this country and it would be too unhuman to expect any of you to welcome "others" to enjoy the same freedoms and enjoyments for their families, as you do.

Comment

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST POSTS HERE !!!

Comment

ELJEFE, I like you!

To some of the others: I am not applauding "criminal behavior", if that's what you like to call trying to get out of poverty.

A bank robber technically CAN find a legal way to make his money. But many people out there cannot get into a land other than their own, legally. Also, BAD ANALOGY! A bank robber STOLE something. There's no comparison.

But wait, maybe you're thinking that an immigrant is "stealing" a citizen's job, hm? Ok, ok, that's fair....But I gotta tell ya, when I think about that, I turn my heads to the millions of US citizens who are sitting on their backsides, refusing to work, for no good reason, and say I say unto them: "You snooze, You loose". Perhaps we should take the jobs away from the hard working immigrants, who are actually CONTRIBUTING to our "precious" society, and hand them over to all those lazy, unwilling citizens....HA!!! Good luck getting them to peel their tooshy off the couch and show up for work!

****, I say we kick THOSE people out and keep the immigrants, since they obviously don't appreciate what they have here.

You see, there are American citizens who are FAR more of a burden to society than many immigrants. Before we complain what burdens immigrants are, perhaps we should bash those lazy people a little, hm? You see, immigrants come from places where you can't sit on your booty and cry, and have everything taken care of for you. They're tougher than we are. They've had it much worse than most of us could ever dream of! Who are we to judge their motives.

As far as "breaking into so-and-so's house, stealing their food and eating it" goes, well, maybe that wouldn't be so necessarry if more people simply SHARED. I mean, didn't we learn that in Kindergarden? We as individuals don't share and help the hard-working people in need around us as much as we should or could, and the same goes for our country and its neighboring countries. THAT'S what the problem is.

If you and your neighbor both pland vegetable gardens, and you both tend to them equally, but yours grows, and your neighbors doesn't, well that only means your soil just happens to be more fertile, naturally. Who's fault is that? Certainly not yours or his. You were just lucky. Does your neighbor deserve to starve over that? Instead of hording it all, why don't you invite your neighbor over to plant HIS seeds in your garden as well. Then you both tend it together, and you will have twice as much!

Oh, but no, wait.....That would be "stealing" your garden space, wouldn't it? Hm, what a shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X