Affidavit of support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit of support

My friend's (USC) wife and two children ages 17 years and 20 years came on k3 and k4 back in August 2004. We have to file AOS for them, and I have the following questions:

1. Are they already late in filing their AOS since k3/k4 was issued in Feb, 2004 and they arrived in Aug 2004 or it does not matter as long as it is filed when k3/k4 visas are still intact?

3. Is it important to file AOS for all three at the same time or can they file on separate occassions?

4. If my friend's income does not meet 125% poverty limit, Is it ok if three different persons co-sign three different joint affidavit forms for each beneficiary separately or it has to be all in one?

Thankyou all

My friend's (USC) wife and two children ages 17 years and 20 years came on k3 and k4 back in August 2004. We have to file AOS for them, and I have the following questions:

1. Are they already late in filing their AOS since k3/k4 was issued in Feb, 2004 and they arrived in Aug 2004 or it does not matter as long as it is filed when k3/k4 visas are still intact?

3. Is it important to file AOS for all three at the same time or can they file on separate occassions?

4. If my friend's income does not meet 125% poverty limit, Is it ok if three different persons co-sign three different joint affidavit forms for each beneficiary separately or it has to be all in one?

Thankyou all

Comment

is there anyone who can give some suggestions. please.

Comment

Working...
      X