Citizenship Lost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Lost

can someone please answer this question for me. My mom applied for my brothers and myself before we turned 18. At the time that my mom was supposed to take her test someone tried to set fire to the garbage can and my mom's test was rescheduled. The only person who became a citizen under my mom was my youngest brother. I started the process on my own and are waiting to take my exam. My middle brother on the other hand is 25 now and we want to know if he can still get signed under my mother and become being that she had all of our names on the application before we turned 18.
    Thanking You In Advance

can someone please answer this question for me. My mom applied for my brothers and myself before we turned 18. At the time that my mom was supposed to take her test someone tried to set fire to the garbage can and my mom's test was rescheduled. The only person who became a citizen under my mom was my youngest brother. I started the process on my own and are waiting to take my exam. My middle brother on the other hand is 25 now and we want to know if he can still get signed under my mother and become being that she had all of our names on the application before we turned 18.
    Thanking You In Advance

Comment

Working...
    X