question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question?

hi i have a question, im trying to gather all of the documents and things that we will need for our interview (June 11), thats why im asking so many questions lol so forgive me!

anyways,
    does the copy of the marriage license have to be certified/professional or can i just make a copy from a copy machine??

also, my husbands birth certificate is in spanish, do i need to get it translated by a professional translator? thanks!

hi i have a question, im trying to gather all of the documents and things that we will need for our interview (June 11), thats why im asking so many questions lol so forgive me!

anyways,
    does the copy of the marriage license have to be certified/professional or can i just make a copy from a copy machine??

also, my husbands birth certificate is in spanish, do i need to get it translated by a professional translator? thanks!

Comment

Get it certified. There is no harm even if it is not required. Yes the birth certificate has to be translated in English and to be cretified as the true translation of its orignal.

Gracias

Comment

yes i heard about that too. (I read an article on spiegel online. It's better to have everything certified!

Comment

you will need only a regular copy of your marriage license (is issued here in USA, right?), but birth certificate needs to be <span class="ev_code_RED">translated</span> and <span class="ev_code_RED">notarized</span> as well

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAlevreas:
            you will need only a regular copy of your marriage license (is issued here in USA, right?), but birth certificate needs to be <span class="ev_code_RED">translated</span> and <span class="ev_code_RED">notarized</span> as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Moderator

This "BLOM" poster is pulling up old threads to spam the forum trying to sell furniture thru his links.

This thread is from 2007. Please put a stop to these people like BLOM now please

Comment

I will be looking for brand new furniture when i move to MY NEW COUNTRY SOON,,,,, what type of deal does Bloom have??? I will buy anything that has NO TAX on it!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JAlevreas:
              you will need only a regular copy of your marriage license (is issued here in USA, right?), but birth certificate needs to be <span class="ev_code_RED">translated</span> and <span class="ev_code_RED">notarized</span> as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Moderator

This "BLOM" poster is pulling up old threads to spam the forum trying to sell furniture thru his links.

This thread is from 2007. Please put a stop to these people like BLOM now please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
              X