Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

I see it on CNN. Are you OK?
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

5.8 I Think They said? Good thing Your ok buddy . You Gotta Help Me sell the rest Of this 5000 herbalifes.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I am glad Davdah is OK. Immagine I would have anybody to argue anymore! Man!
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The only problem with this guy is that he doesn't have enough wits to have any sense of humor
            Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Glad you are okay, Davdah. Yes, ILW would be extremely dull without you and a few others here.

My hubby and I had some 'excitement' on Sunday too. First time I ever really thought I wasn't going to make it out alive:

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...7282008/398294

Our boat is in the background of the second picture. Lost our swim platform and got a hole in our stern, so we are out of commission for awhile, but alive!!!!

Hope you don't have any after shocks! Stay safe!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                True Kollerkrot, wouldn't this place be boring without me, LOL....

Sorry MIR, you're on your own there. I'm not the salesman type. You could try standing outside Walmart. Catch the heifers as they leave with candy bars being stuffed in their faces. I'd ruin it by being blunt and honest with them. Hey piggie, I mean mam. Don't you think you need to lose some weight? Maybe your husband might actually want to touch you if you did. That would work.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH ****! Your Right Buddy LOL. Ill take care of it!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

That is a huge boat Proud! I am glad you are OK, but I am jealous that you have such a cool boat!

I used to have one like that - maybe a little smaller (difficult to judge) back home. I used to water ski with my dad.

Now I know why we are so friendly. We are boat people! Have you ever seen that commercial on TV. Too funny!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Glad you are okay, Davdah. Yes, ILW would be extremely dull without you and a few others here.

My hubby and I had some 'excitement' on Sunday too. First time I ever really thought I wasn't going to make it out alive:

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2008///

Our boat is in the background of the second picture. Lost our swim platform and got a hole in our stern, so we are out of commission for awhile, but alive!!!!

Hope you don't have any after shocks! Stay safe!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Thankfully You are ok. And thankfully technology has made it relatively easy to repair holes in water craft these days. The Swim platform? . Appears you might be needing to Borrow davdahs Card. LOL.

Comment

the cause of this quake??? Some 2 million illegals left the farm fields suddenly, thinking that immigration was about to raid the agricultural workplace....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        the cause of this quake??? Some 2 million illegals left the farm fields suddenly, thinking that immigration was about to raid the agricultural workplace.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nahhhhh!!! Wishful Thinking! .

There Was a Sale At Walmart Today!
                        Next Time.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          the cause of this quake??? Some 2 million illegals left the farm fields suddenly, thinking that immigration was about to raid the agricultural workplace.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Next Time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fields - that's the one place you want to be in an earth quake!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Next Time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The fields - that's the one place you want to be in an earth quake! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actualy There Are Times When "Journey to the Center Of the Earth" Sounds inviting!!!
                            I Hear The Girls are HOT There! O''' Crevice Of Paradise, Give Me Your location!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                              That is a huge boat Proud! I am glad you are OK, but I am jealous that you have such a cool boat!

I used to have one like that - maybe a little smaller (difficult to judge) back home. I used to water ski with my dad.

Now I know why we are so friendly. We are boat people! Have you ever seen that commercial on TV. Too funny! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Kollerkrot!

It's really not that big - 35'. It just looks big in that picture. What kind of boat did you have? Yes, boat people are very cool indeed. The experience confirmed that on Sunday when everyone was scrambling to help out others who were in trouble.

We had our dinghy motor sitting on the swim platform before the storm kicked up (guess you know what happened to it since we lost the swim platform - lol). Our dinghy also blew away (with the anchor still attached). After the storm, we went back to try and locate the dinghy and another boater not only had found our dinghy, but recovered the motor from the water and secured both to a barge. That really renewed my faith in humanity! A very humbling experience indeed.

We will be landlubbers for awhile since the boat is being pulled for repair estimates today.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation