my gift to all members for the new year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my gift to all members for the new year

hello everyone and happy new year .ok i have been using this software for almost 3 months and i thought it would be nice to share it with everyone...all u have to do is to download the software (takes only 1 min) and then u can start making free calls to the u.s and canada 100% free no charge no nothing.i think currently they r givig only 5 min limit for each call but it's still free and sometimes u can make unlimited calls..i made a 55 min call yeaterday for free .if not just tell whoever ur calling that u have to hang up and u will call again..100% free www.icall.com iam using it now and it's free. download it and start making calls .

hello everyone and happy new year .ok i have been using this software for almost 3 months and i thought it would be nice to share it with everyone...all u have to do is to download the software (takes only 1 min) and then u can start making free calls to the u.s and canada 100% free no charge no nothing.i think currently they r givig only 5 min limit for each call but it's still free and sometimes u can make unlimited calls..i made a 55 min call yeaterday for free .if not just tell whoever ur calling that u have to hang up and u will call again..100% free www.icall.com iam using it now and it's free. download it and start making calls .

Comment

the rates are only for over seas calls...u.s and canada 100% free

Comment

why don't you call someone that cares....

Comment

ur so kind

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            why don't you call someone that cares.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you drop off a cliff like a lemming?

Comment

yea,,he's just good on making comments ,,and iam sure he was the first one who download's the software

Comment

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the tip!
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

ur welcome

Comment

Mike am going to the local ofice tomorrow i'll let you kow what took place.
                    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

great..i wish u good luck my friend ,,,an hopefully they will just say case was approved and u finish with this d a m n t i-130 lol..yea let me know plz

Comment

Yeah as soon as i get back i'll let you know what happen.
                        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Working...
                        X