More Threats To America From Muslims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Threats To America From Muslims

"All Americans Must Die." Why thank you Muslim immigrants.

"All Americans Must Die." Why thank you Muslim immigrants.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
      "All Americans Must Die." Why thank you Muslim immigrants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no mentioning of Muslim anything in this article. Fed, this could have been the spirit of one of the mistreated, in life or death chickens, or other mammal there at the Tyson slaughterhouse.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

He has a Muslim fixation. No doubt he sees Muslims under his bed at night
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You forget the part about all the Somali employees. They are Muslims and hate America.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            You forget the part about all the Somali employees. They are Muslims and hate America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get it...I've listened to the news report and read and re-read the article. There is no mention of Muslim or Somali anything. "These people being hired in our food department...." is the only indication that "other people" did this.

Where do you get Somali from? Oh, and BTW...I do everything (legal) in my power to have Tyson go down the drain.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Try again. Somalis dominate employment there. They hate anyone who is not Muslim.

Comment

Here is the backgrounder that shows lots of Somali Muslims there.
                More info on the Muslims there.

Comment

Working...
                X