• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets see where you stand? Liberal, Conservative, etc

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Report back with analysis
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Report back with analysis

Comment

That test has some strange questions and is too long!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        That test has some strange questions and is too long! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a point. People think they are liberal or conservative but this test will tell you exactly what you are. It will clear any misconception. I took the test and it only took 5 minutes. It might seem long but it isn't.

Comment

I am on the far right between Thatcher and Friedman. I was hoping to be up there with Hitler.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            I am on the far right between Thatcher and Friedman. I was hoping to be up there with Hitler. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post your score please.

Comment

Your political compass
              Economic Left/Right: 7.50
              Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.95

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                That test has some strange questions and is too long! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a point. People think they are liberal or conservative but this test will tell you exactly what you are. It will clear any misconception. I took the test and it only took 5 minutes. It might seem long but it isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I'll take the test a little later. I'm pretty sure how the results will turn out - lol!

Comment

Well, I must have gone off the charts because I got minus figures - lol! Means I have no party affiliation whatsover!

Your political compass
                  Economic Left/Right: -2.62
                  Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.26

Comment

Well, I must have gone off the charts because I got minus figures - lol! Means I have no party affiliation whatsover!

Your political compass
                    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.26 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Means you are left libertarian. Someone like Nelson Mandela or Dalai Lama

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

Your political compass
                      Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.26 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Means you are left libertarian. Someone like Nelson Mandela or Dalai Lama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, definitely not. Those questions were worded strangely. Find another test that asks to the point questions.

Comment

I have taken this quiz before, so here is my results:
                        Economic Left/Right: -1.00
                        Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.23

Square moderate, ie independent. Hope most posters take the quiz and show the results.
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                          I have taken this quiz before, so here is my results:
                          Economic Left/Right: -1.00
                          Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.23

Square moderate, ie independent. Hope most posters take the quiz and show the results. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG. I was way more left than you - lol! There were trick questions in there, though!

Comment

Though Not Acurate and Controlled Within The questions of Direction!

Economic Left/Right: -4.25
                            Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.85
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Here is something for Aroha on the NZ political compass chart.

US Presidential Election 2008 results.
                              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                              X