hey folks u forgot to answer my thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey folks u forgot to answer my thread!

my mum's immigrant visa number is current, the visa bill for $335 national visa center sent her only lists her name as the principal traveling applicant.How will my dad and my younger sister who is 18 yrs old enjoy the following to join benefits? Does she have to inform National visa center now and ask them to send a visa bill for 3 people as the letter tells us not to add any new applicant and contact national visa center first, or can she do it once she reaches usa or will she have to file a separare petition for all 4 of us? Secondly how long does my mum have to stay in usa to file a petition for me and my brother since we are over 21 yrs now and will she get advance parole as she wants to come back to pakistan after getting her greencard and how many times every year will she have to visit usa to keep her status as permanent resident stable and wat would be the approximate waiting period for me and my brother as we are unmarried and plan to stay unmarried till we get our immigration.Also my mum has a 5 yr multiple visa so should she go to america and adjust her status or should she do it from islamabad american embassy? Thanks

my mum's immigrant visa number is current, the visa bill for $335 national visa center sent her only lists her name as the principal traveling applicant.How will my dad and my younger sister who is 18 yrs old enjoy the following to join benefits? Does she have to inform National visa center now and ask them to send a visa bill for 3 people as the letter tells us not to add any new applicant and contact national visa center first, or can she do it once she reaches usa or will she have to file a separare petition for all 4 of us? Secondly how long does my mum have to stay in usa to file a petition for me and my brother since we are over 21 yrs now and will she get advance parole as she wants to come back to pakistan after getting her greencard and how many times every year will she have to visit usa to keep her status as permanent resident stable and wat would be the approximate waiting period for me and my brother as we are unmarried and plan to stay unmarried till we get our immigration.Also my mum has a 5 yr multiple visa so should she go to america and adjust her status or should she do it from islamabad american embassy? Thanks

Comment

Sorry, I have no idea. It is a very difficult question. Maybe that's why nobody is answering you.
      Have a nice day

Comment

"me and my brother as we are unmarried and plan to stay unmarried till we get our immigration"

Of course. In case mama can't get you in, you can marry a USC.

ALL USC'S BEWARE. DO NOT MARRY A PAKI UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Dude-

This is a difficult question, but if it states on the letter that you should call the Visa center, I would do that as soon as possible, also they should be able to answer quite a few of your questions. However, the file should have included everyone on it when it was first filed, so please contact the visa center ASAP and let them know about the changes, as there may be restrictions.

Also, once your mother does get her GC she will be able to travel, but she will not be able to stay out of the country for more than 6 months, or something like that. Also if she ever wants to get citizenship of the US they will ask her how many times she left, for how long, and why. If she still shows strong ties to Pakistan, they may not grant her citizenship because she is out of the US so much.

Your mother should be able to contact the American embassy, and ask them where she should go to adjust status. If she goes to the US, she will not be able to go back to her country while she is in AOS proceedings.

Once again, contact the Visa center, talk to them, after you talk to them , come back to forum and tell us what they said.

Good Luck.

Comment

Dude--You and your mom should also remember that "permanent" resident means that your mother is expected to live permanently in the U.S. Not only will she need to limit her trips, she will need to show strong ties to the U.S. Maintaining a residence, bank accounts, paying taxes on her global income, etc. here may help with that, but you should definitely check. If immigration for a minute thinks she is not living here permanently, they can yank her green card on any of her trips back--even with advance parole.

Comment

Thanks for your advise aliba and ardaina! appreciate it!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation