file transferred from local to NSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file transferred from local to NSC

anyone, please explain if this is a standard procedure. I called USCIS 800 for info (as usual for the past two years) and was told my file has been transferred from local office to NSC and was told that immigration officer's work was done there that's why the file was transferred. is this a standard procedure? should I do anything about it?
    I've done infopass plenty of times, the local office's response is always the same: supervisory hold, wait.
    One more thing, the interview was done two years ago, everything went fine, were told that we will receive the mail.

anyone, please explain if this is a standard procedure. I called USCIS 800 for info (as usual for the past two years) and was told my file has been transferred from local office to NSC and was told that immigration officer's work was done there that's why the file was transferred. is this a standard procedure? should I do anything about it?
    I've done infopass plenty of times, the local office's response is always the same: supervisory hold, wait.
    One more thing, the interview was done two years ago, everything went fine, were told that we will receive the mail.

Comment

Working...
    X