VAWA APPROVED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VAWA APPROVED

Hi, My girlfriend came to the US under (F-1) student Visa, she got married to US citizen who abused her, in June 2003 she filed Vawa and I-485 with Vermont Service Center... 3 weeks ago we got her Vawa Approval as well as a notice of granted "Deferred Action" for 15 months, would you please tell us what is that means? also can she go home (Brazil) and visit her family for the new year? if yes what form she needs to file? and what are her chances for getting a green card? Thanks so much for your help and time

Hi, My girlfriend came to the US under (F-1) student Visa, she got married to US citizen who abused her, in June 2003 she filed Vawa and I-485 with Vermont Service Center... 3 weeks ago we got her Vawa Approval as well as a notice of granted "Deferred Action" for 15 months, would you please tell us what is that means? also can she go home (Brazil) and visit her family for the new year? if yes what form she needs to file? and what are her chances for getting a green card? Thanks so much for your help and time

Comment

what is a vawa?

Comment

Oh I read up on it and here is the info that should help you (friend).

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/battered.htm

There is a section later on in the article re: "Deferred Action" (which mean in short that the Service has deferred putting your friend in removal proceedings).

Comment

Working...
        X