mistake on affidative of support help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mistake on affidative of support help

last week I submitted whole package for us citizens spouse. Today I looked on papers and read again and found a terrible mistake. We put my husband's gross pay from W2 instead of total income from tax ****. Do you know what may happen. I submitted all tax ****s W2 so they shoud see i made mistake but I am scared. We didn t have to lie because he makes enough money. I don t want my AOS denied and him fined for false statement. I called servise center. They said I can t do anything without receipt ( i didnt get it yet). Probably they will send notice for explaination. Will they? Each time I call service Center all tell me different things. I don t know if i should listen to them now, maybe go to lawer? please help

last week I submitted whole package for us citizens spouse. Today I looked on papers and read again and found a terrible mistake. We put my husband's gross pay from W2 instead of total income from tax ****. Do you know what may happen. I submitted all tax ****s W2 so they shoud see i made mistake but I am scared. We didn t have to lie because he makes enough money. I don t want my AOS denied and him fined for false statement. I called servise center. They said I can t do anything without receipt ( i didnt get it yet). Probably they will send notice for explaination. Will they? Each time I call service Center all tell me different things. I don t know if i should listen to them now, maybe go to lawer? please help

Comment

you can send the corrected forms and write on the top of it Atten. Attachment to so and so petition but its true that without receipt number or NOA number u cant do much...just wait for the receipt number and then send it with the photocopy of the receipt that u will receive from them for the petition filed...good luck...Pasha

Comment

thank you so much for your advice, I will do so as soon as I get my receipt

Comment

Working...
        X