Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school for Kid

Hello
    Here is my story. I have a nephew who lives in another country and he is in the 7th grade. I will like to apply for an I-20 or visa for elementary to HS in the US .

I have no idea how to start this process for a k1-12 student. Any suggestion or input will be a blessing . Thanks

Hello
    Here is my story. I have a nephew who lives in another country and he is in the 7th grade. I will like to apply for an I-20 or visa for elementary to HS in the US .

I have no idea how to start this process for a k1-12 student. Any suggestion or input will be a blessing . Thanks

Comment

No I-120 for High School students.

Comment

Unless you pay full price at a public school or attend a private high school.

Comment

one to has pay the full tuition, without federal assistance and convince the consular officials that this 'student' will return to their country after ONE year of pubilc school (and no, mere presence of their parents in some third world cesspool will not guarantee their return, no matter what kind of silly letter you write in support of their application)...

Comment

There is no one year limit. But S12 is right that you'll have a very tough time convincing the officer that your nephew has strong enough incentive to go back to his home country- even the best of countries in Europe.

Comment

Working...
            X