US Citizen Wishes to Marry Canadian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Citizen Wishes to Marry Canadian

I am a 27 year old female US Citizen and intend to marry a 32 year old male Canadian. We have known eachother as friends for 7 and a half years but have been romantically involved the last 6 months. We met over the internet intentially but since our last meeting decided that we wished to marry. He is divorced and I have never been married. He currently lives in Canada and we do not wish for him to move until we are sure that neither of us will be in trouble with the American Government. He wishes to work upon his entry into the US and we wish to get married at that time.

I am looking for an attorney who might be able to assist us in our endeavor towards lifetime happiness or some kind people who might be able to offer some words of wisdom in this matter.

Thank you so much in advance for any help that you can offer.

I am a 27 year old female US Citizen and intend to marry a 32 year old male Canadian. We have known eachother as friends for 7 and a half years but have been romantically involved the last 6 months. We met over the internet intentially but since our last meeting decided that we wished to marry. He is divorced and I have never been married. He currently lives in Canada and we do not wish for him to move until we are sure that neither of us will be in trouble with the American Government. He wishes to work upon his entry into the US and we wish to get married at that time.

I am looking for an attorney who might be able to assist us in our endeavor towards lifetime happiness or some kind people who might be able to offer some words of wisdom in this matter.

Thank you so much in advance for any help that you can offer.

Comment

cant canadians come to US and stay for 2 years without being out of status?? I heard something about that....

Comment

I am not sure but even if that was the case I would assume that he would not be permitted to work at that time. He wants to work when he arrives. He loves working and I do not wish to deny him of that.

Comment

You do not really need a lawyer. Go to the USCIS website and The Department of State Website. You should be able to get a fiance visa to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Dear Engaged: It is six months at a time - no Visa needed.

Comment

Don't trust those Canadians !!! They speak funny and they wear red uniforms and hats. They should go back to where they came from and let the U.S. take their land.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tml1979:

Thank you so much in advance for any help that you can offer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

grasmick.com or search for 'alice canadian lawyer in sf'

do a fiancee visa - then he can come, file, start workikng, marry in 90 days. and everything is kosher. Also the FASTEST way possible.

i got dual us/can passports - and trust me, you'll enjoy that day when u have both passports and can freely cross that border whenever u wish

n

Comment

Working...
                X