X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immirgrant Marriage Fraud

Here's a sum of what happened.
    I was suppose to marry the person I love so they could gain citizenship and bring over their family two years later, while "helping me" with money. She cheated on me. I left. She marries the guy she cheated with me on. What can I do.

Alright here's my story. It's a long one, so if you don't want to read all of it just scroll down to the ***

First of all let me tell you I am 18. I was dating an immigrant from Japan for about 7 months. She would occasionally tell me stories about how her immigrant friend married, and now she's so happy because she has a green card. Soon she told me she was 30 years old. I was surprised, but content with her how she was nonetheless. The following day she told me she had a son and a husband in Japan. I was surprised and shocked. She asked me if I still loved her, and I said yes. Then she asked me to marry her, in order to help her support her family overseas. (later on it changed to have her son come over to America to continue school, and the husband along with him) She said she would pay me for this, and bought me many things. A car, paid for my debt, etc. etc. etc.

Well we moved in together, and I suspected she was cheating on me. Eventually, outraged, I moved out. A while after that we developed another relationship, and we went to a place in California that helps immigrants marry, divorce, and develop a green card status here. There is were we married, however not all of the papers were signed. 3 days after what I thought were my married days, she tells me she wants to call the whole thing off. I was extremely mad about this.

2-3 months after this, I find out she married the man I thought she was cheating on me with.

Before you judge me let me tell you I loved her. I was played with like a rag doll. A young, naive mind like mine couldn't even began to stand up to a woman with two degrees, one being in psychology.

This is what I want to do. I want to report the marriage as fraud. If you could help me gain any information on what and how to do that it will be greatly appreciated. The only actual proof I have would be money that was spent on me. Other than that it's he said she said.

Here's a sum of what happened.
    I was suppose to marry the person I love so they could gain citizenship and bring over their family two years later, while "helping me" with money. She cheated on me. I left. She marries the guy she cheated with me on. What can I do.

Alright here's my story. It's a long one, so if you don't want to read all of it just scroll down to the ***

First of all let me tell you I am 18. I was dating an immigrant from Japan for about 7 months. She would occasionally tell me stories about how her immigrant friend married, and now she's so happy because she has a green card. Soon she told me she was 30 years old. I was surprised, but content with her how she was nonetheless. The following day she told me she had a son and a husband in Japan. I was surprised and shocked. She asked me if I still loved her, and I said yes. Then she asked me to marry her, in order to help her support her family overseas. (later on it changed to have her son come over to America to continue school, and the husband along with him) She said she would pay me for this, and bought me many things. A car, paid for my debt, etc. etc. etc.

Well we moved in together, and I suspected she was cheating on me. Eventually, outraged, I moved out. A while after that we developed another relationship, and we went to a place in California that helps immigrants marry, divorce, and develop a green card status here. There is were we married, however not all of the papers were signed. 3 days after what I thought were my married days, she tells me she wants to call the whole thing off. I was extremely mad about this.

2-3 months after this, I find out she married the man I thought she was cheating on me with.

Before you judge me let me tell you I loved her. I was played with like a rag doll. A young, naive mind like mine couldn't even began to stand up to a woman with two degrees, one being in psychology.

This is what I want to do. I want to report the marriage as fraud. If you could help me gain any information on what and how to do that it will be greatly appreciated. The only actual proof I have would be money that was spent on me. Other than that it's he said she said.

Comment

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Love to read what A9, SOM, S12, SD and Cheryl say on this matter.. MIR, come on..surely you have some advice for this USC?
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

It sounds like you both conspired to commit marriage fraud, so what do you want from us?

Comment

I want to persecute them. Is there anything I can do without facing a backlash? What if I edit my story and I I didn't conspire?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              Love to read what A9, SOM, S12, SD and Cheryl say on this matter.. MIR, come on..surely you have some advice for this USC? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not Even Close to anyone else here!!!

I Would probably suggest that the OP meant he was 17 years old and forget It!!!! don't Speak about It anymore!!! That would be My opinion directed Towards this Issue!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

so she marry you and she was already married and now shes married to the third guy? i think you are the one who would be in trouble if you report her , you were taking money from her to help her get her green card so you are fraud aswell and i am not judging you, this is just in the uscis eyes .
                (((I was suppose to marry the person I love so they could gain citizenship and bring over their family two years later, while "helping me" with money. She cheated on me. I left. She marries the guy she cheated with me on. What can I do.))) so you were only 16 when you were dating this 30 years old woman????? WTH??? did you actually file the i-130 for her? and what do you mea a place in calif that develop green cards?

Comment

something there just doesn't make sense in your story

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. F:
                    I want to persecute them. Is there anything I can do without facing a backlash? What if I edit my story and I I didn't conspire? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very different. To persecute you need arms, to prosecute you need DA.
                    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      You were used. Plain and simple. She played you like a piano. You should call ICE and let them know what this women tried to do with you and that she is following through with the scheme with someone else. Lucky for you that your marriage to her didn't go through. You could have ended up doing some jail time. You should try to get as much info on her and the guy she married before calling.

Also, get the info on the place in California that 'helped' them. They are running a scam them selves and need to be shut down.

Lesson learned, never trust a women. Nine times out of ten you will be let down. More than likely she lied about everything. Including her so called education. A person with a psychology degree wouldn't try a scam like this. They can enter the country legally several different ways. The only truth may be her existing marriage, maybe. For all you know she is running a child prostitution scam. Don't take anything she said as fact and assume the worst about her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounded to me like He Went Along until she dumped him!!! my perception.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr. F:
                        I want to persecute them. Is there anything I can do without facing a backlash? What if I edit my story and I I didn't conspire? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea; "edit". You mean lie. Good idea.
                        "persecute"? I think you mean "prosecute". You are as guilty as she is; you knew what she was doing all along; she was married; you took money to help her; What is your motive? Revenge or Justice? Do you understand the difference? She helped you, you helped her. Whats the beef man?

Comment

no i think he will end up in jail too davdah, he is an adult and he was taking money from her so this is a crime , and also i dont think shes that stupid anyway,i think she have evidence againts him that he was getting money etc..... i just dont get it,how old you were when you first started dating this woman?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Lesson learned, never trust a women. Nine times out of ten you will be let down. More than likely she lied about everything. Including her so called education. A person with a psychology degree wouldn't try a scam like this. They can enter the country legally several different ways. The only truth may be her existing marriage, maybe. For all you know she is running a child prostitution scam. Don't take anything she said as fact and assume the worst about he </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Truth is I edited the age. I am 19, and she is 34. She was married, but after time with the lawyer she supposedly got a divorce in a couple months. I was told that was unlikely being that the divorce was across countries, and it's hard to get a divorce in Korea. I edited the information just in case that facility, which acts as a church, visits forums like this. The facility sends the marriage request to Las Vegas, and then you get married at that actual church.

This is information I saw through my own eyes, but I was blind at the time.
                            I met her at the time I was 18, and now I am 19.

That you for the advice thus far.

Comment

Hold on a minute here. Did he actually marry her or not? If not then he's off the hook, but if he did, he should be careful about revenge 'cos the USCIS could see it as marriage fraud and view him as in on it.
                              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation