Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RN nurse case

Hi:
    I have two questions about RN immgration case.I am a chinese with a current status H4 and just got a RN liense of USA and found a sponsor who is willing to sponsor me with my GC and I am currently working onmy TOEFL and TSE test. My questions are:
    1) I need a attorney for my greencard, Do lawyers in site handle my case and How much is the cost?
    2)what documentaton do I have to prepare when I file I-140 form and work permit and Can I file I-485 form late after I get Visascreen dertification because I have not taken TOEFL and TSE yet
    Thanks

Hi:
    I have two questions about RN immgration case.I am a chinese with a current status H4 and just got a RN liense of USA and found a sponsor who is willing to sponsor me with my GC and I am currently working onmy TOEFL and TSE test. My questions are:
    1) I need a attorney for my greencard, Do lawyers in site handle my case and How much is the cost?
    2)what documentaton do I have to prepare when I file I-140 form and work permit and Can I file I-485 form late after I get Visascreen dertification because I have not taken TOEFL and TSE yet
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X