• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

odd how lawbreakers are always looking for a loophole instead of owningup to their transgressions....
      tell you what..just look up your name in the Immigration & Nationality Act and see if you are one of the exceptions to our laws....I'm betting you're not, so enjoy a 10 year bar....that is what happens when you don't obey nor respect the laws of the US of A....what would you say if I came to England and immediately began working without authorization (as no doubt you did, since it is impossible to live in my country for free for 3 years), thumbed my nose at your country's immigration laws and then whined for 'forgiveness' citing some totally illogical reason(s)??

Comment

To someone 12. How odd that your country, or your people let almost 12 mill. foreigners to work for them even without authorization. Just to remind you that most of those illegal immigrants are highly educated people (which I doubt you are)who are willing to do jobs that you wouldn't be willing to do neither home nor anywhere else, including England.

Comment

if you are allegedly so well educated, why did you forget to read and understand the rules of our visa laws? Why did you knowingly violate our laws, if you are so effin smart? Answer: you are sodding dumb.

Comment

The only way you can get an visa for entering the USA is approved waiver.

Your other options are -your boyfirend moves to London, or you both move to the third country... at least for the remaining time of the 10 year bar.

Comment

talk to an attorney!

Comment

Does anybody have experience with waiver in order to get K1 or K3 visa in case of overstaying previous visa? Thanks.

Comment

Many attorneys do.

Comment

Relatively easy in London.

I 601

www.visajourney.com

But much much easier and quicker for him to move to the UK.

Comment

You can find some sample of hardship letter needed to I-601 Waiver on www.immigrate2us.net
                      but is for the best to hire an attorney for that, you have chances but you have to wait almost 12 mo.

All the best!

www.USImmigrationForAll.com
                      Frank G. Becker & Associates
                      www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

I applied for the overstay waiver and the I 601 (ground of excludiblity) I do not know why they asked me for the second one, but in all cases it took the waiver 10 monthes to be approved, and then it took another month to reach the embassy, by pouch mail (which is very strange) at that time it was in Athens ( DHS in Greece) now I heard the procedures are conduct in Rome
                        and after that I gave the documents complete to the embassy but it took them till this moment 10 monthes and still have not granted me the visa (K3) claiming that my case is pending administrative processing in Washington DC

Comment

Thank you guys, for your suggetions and experiences, I am hiring lawyer, as I know it is not gonna be easy, but there is still chance.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sodding </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            to Someone 12 - you're a complete *******!!!! Don't ever write here again!!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alenaangel:
                              Thank you guys, for your suggetions and experiences, I am hiring lawyer, as I know it is not gonna be easy, but there is still chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not that difficult, look on the links given and www.visajourney.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation