Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wife needs help read please

Here is the short version.
    Wife enter illgally 5 years ago. I am a united states citizen.. she is from mexico...nothing has ever been filed for her....We have been maried for just over 15 months and have a 16 month old child. besides waiting for the guest worker program to become law(if that happens..) is there any other family bassed forms i can file..... she my wife we know about the 601 wavier and everthing... but thats still a maybe.. can risk having her not coming back is there any other family based things we can try
    please help

Here is the short version.
    Wife enter illgally 5 years ago. I am a united states citizen.. she is from mexico...nothing has ever been filed for her....We have been maried for just over 15 months and have a 16 month old child. besides waiting for the guest worker program to become law(if that happens..) is there any other family bassed forms i can file..... she my wife we know about the 601 wavier and everthing... but thats still a maybe.. can risk having her not coming back is there any other family based things we can try
    please help

Comment

www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

Working...
      X