Children from previous marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children from previous marriage

I have children from a previous marriage aged 10 and 15. After my ex and I split up, she would not let me have access to the kids in any shape or form, this was 3 years ago. I am now married to a USC and have tried everything to pay support to my ex for the kids, but she will not accept any money from me. I have transferred money to my relations in my country of origin and they have also tried to pass it on but to no avail. She has now remarried and has tried to install her current husband as the kids father. Will this have any bearing on my application for LPR in the USA?

I have completed their names on the forms have not tried to hide this fact from the INS.

Any advice/information is appreciated.

Fred

I have children from a previous marriage aged 10 and 15. After my ex and I split up, she would not let me have access to the kids in any shape or form, this was 3 years ago. I am now married to a USC and have tried everything to pay support to my ex for the kids, but she will not accept any money from me. I have transferred money to my relations in my country of origin and they have also tried to pass it on but to no avail. She has now remarried and has tried to install her current husband as the kids father. Will this have any bearing on my application for LPR in the USA?

I have completed their names on the forms have not tried to hide this fact from the INS.

Any advice/information is appreciated.

Fred

Comment

Working...
    X