a couple of quick questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of quick questions

LPR sent N-400 application recently based on being a LPR for over 5 years.

My Peruvian Passport has expired (I do not plan on traveling out of the country anytime soon)

My GC will expire next summer

Do I need to worry about A: Renewing my Peruvian Passport?, B: Renewing my GC?

Thanks Everyone!

LPR sent N-400 application recently based on being a LPR for over 5 years.

My Peruvian Passport has expired (I do not plan on traveling out of the country anytime soon)

My GC will expire next summer

Do I need to worry about A: Renewing my Peruvian Passport?, B: Renewing my GC?

Thanks Everyone!

Comment

I'll renew the GC just in case something happen with the N400/Naturalization process. Can't be sure these days and better playing it safe.

Comment

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. In other words, it would probably be a good idea to get your greencard renewed. I would get the passport renewed if I were you, too. You never know what could happen. Maybe a relative in your country could get fatally ill and you'd want to go and say goodbye to him/her. Or maybe you'd win a vacation to another country and you'd need your passport to go Hey, it could happen.
        Have a nice day

Comment

Thanks for the respsonses!

I hear you can file to renew your Greencard online, has anyone done this before?

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X