Change we can believe in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change we can believe in

Now THIS is change you can believe in - from the UK !!!

Man shot three times in street by racist gunman - for wearing Barack Obama T-shirt

Now THIS is change you can believe in - from the UK !!!

Man shot three times in street by racist gunman - for wearing Barack Obama T-shirt

Comment

Unbelievable. The whole world has gone mad!

Comment

Americans are shooting themselves and family members because they cannot take Obama **** any more, rest of the world is shooting Obama supporters. We need to import them to USA
        If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Change is always headed towards growth. It is quite natural that every living being on the earth change inevitably, irrespective to there climatic and environmental conditions.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Unbelievable. The whole world has gone mad! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            YES THE WORLD IS GOING MAD!!!! And it is going to get even madder!
            I lost 3 More Big jobs this week From Company's Where 80% of the employees are Immigrants From Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines! after Talking to a few Employees In the Past Upon passing By, they are Paid Half what the American was Paid 10 years ago. and from their speech and extremely strong accents and word usage, probably in America less than 5 years!!!

Might as well just shoot all Americans, for Our own country and its Greed Will destroy America! America Was Once a Very Desirable, Respectful, Unique place. Now Is no different than the Original place From which the Immigrants came!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              I lost 3 More Big jobs this week From Company's Where 80% of the employees are Immigrants From Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines! after Talking to a few Employees In the Past Upon passing By, they are Paid Half what the American was Paid 10 years ago. and from their speech and extremely strong accents and word usage, probably in America less than 5 years!!!

Might as well just shoot all Americans, for Our own country and its Greed Will destroy America! America Was Once a Very Desirable, Respectful, Unique place. Now Is no different than the Original place From which the Immigrants came! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't feel too bad. We have very little work right now too, MIR. Might be going on unemployment for the first time in my life!

Comment

Time for ILW to start a gang...

I got

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                  Time for ILW to start a gang...

I got </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A gang of what?? Misfits?? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! (Just kidding)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Might as well just shoot all Americans, for Our own country and its Greed Will destroy America! America Was Once a Very Desirable, Respectful, Unique place. Now Is no different than the Original place From which the Immigrants came! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't feel too bad. We have very little work right now too, MIR. Might be going on unemployment for the first time in my life! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As For the Financial crisis : 2 Weeks Ago I Underbid Everyone Else, The Consumer Paid an Extra $2500 Because The Banks Reduced his Credit On a Home line of Credit Which caused Him to Be Over Extended Instantly! He Searched Not By Price But for The Company that Offered Financing that would Approve him!!!! PAID $2500 More, not Including Interest!!! The Company Able To provide this By Employing Immigrants and Saving a Bundle On Overhead!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Reckon having cattle around ain't that bad after all, and you can count on one little thing... people need to eat! lmao

Get along little doggies, you know that Wyoming will be your new home! lmao

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
                        Reckon having cattle around ain't that bad after all, and you can count on one little thing... people need to eat! lmao

Get along little doggies, you know that Wyoming will be your new home! lmao </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aint Over Yet! . But just in Case? You Might Wanna Get a Few more barrels of Coffee, You Might be Getting Some Visitors!
                        P.S. I like my straw bed in the barn with the horses on the FLUFFY side Please . Hope Johnson grass weak in your area?

Comment

And a keg of beer...make it two please.

Comment

Don't feel too bad. We have very little work right now too, MIR. Might be going on unemployment for the first time in my life! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As For the Financial crisis : 2 Weeks Ago I Underbid Everyone Else, The Consumer Paid an Extra $2500 Because The Banks Reduced his Credit On a Home line of Credit Which caused Him to Be Over Extended Instantly! He Searched Not By Price But for The Company that Offered Financing that would Approve him!!!! PAID $2500 More, not Including Interest!!! The Company Able To provide this By Employing Immigrants and Saving a Bundle On Overhead! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel your pain, buddy.

Comment

As For the Financial crisis : 2 Weeks Ago I Underbid Everyone Else, The Consumer Paid an Extra $2500 Because The Banks Reduced his Credit On a Home line of Credit Which caused Him to Be Over Extended Instantly! He Searched Not By Price But for The Company that Offered Financing that would Approve him!!!! PAID $2500 More, not Including Interest!!! The Company Able To provide this By Employing Immigrants and Saving a Bundle On Overhead! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel your pain, buddy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Yes!

I know!

Comment

Working...
                              X