Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 approved I-485 need re-file

hello
    we had interview nov.15th 07.basicaly it went well.officer approved i-130 and said ihave bad news i-485 abandoned.he suggest withdraw otherwise i t will be denied in a week anyway.its abandoned bacause i took my wife to my country meet family and i used my valid j-1 visa ididnt know i shoulndnt use and it happened, officer said its you guys didnt know and he said re-file,i believe your marriage and approved i-130.but i forget to ask him iwas upset.my valid visa expired and my staus was pending i-485 now its withdrawed.but i-130 approved what is my status ,am i eligible to re-file .PLEASE HELP WITH THE IDEAS thanks..

hello
    we had interview nov.15th 07.basicaly it went well.officer approved i-130 and said ihave bad news i-485 abandoned.he suggest withdraw otherwise i t will be denied in a week anyway.its abandoned bacause i took my wife to my country meet family and i used my valid j-1 visa ididnt know i shoulndnt use and it happened, officer said its you guys didnt know and he said re-file,i believe your marriage and approved i-130.but i forget to ask him iwas upset.my valid visa expired and my staus was pending i-485 now its withdrawed.but i-130 approved what is my status ,am i eligible to re-file .PLEASE HELP WITH THE IDEAS thanks..

Comment

please report to your embassy in your home country,due to the cast system in india,this is not possible

Comment

Working...
      X