Need Advice on N-400 application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on N-400 application

Hello, I want to file the N-400 application soon but I have an issue that resently came up that I am currently working on. In 2003 I forgot to file a part time job that that I held for 3 wks even though I did file my tax's for that year I just over looked that 1 job.

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the IRS of my mistake and was told how much I have to pay back. Now my real question is can I submit my application and there won't be any problems in delaying the process time of my application.

I just recently got married and I was told that filing my N-400 application will be faster than filing I-130 application for my husband.

Please advice me on what is my best opition at this time.

Thank you,
    DGreen, Boston, MA

Hello, I want to file the N-400 application soon but I have an issue that resently came up that I am currently working on. In 2003 I forgot to file a part time job that that I held for 3 wks even though I did file my tax's for that year I just over looked that 1 job.

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the IRS of my mistake and was told how much I have to pay back. Now my real question is can I submit my application and there won't be any problems in delaying the process time of my application.

I just recently got married and I was told that filing my N-400 application will be faster than filing I-130 application for my husband.

Please advice me on what is my best opition at this time.

Thank you,
    DGreen, Boston, MA

Comment

Working...
    X