Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• financial consequence of sponser re Affidavit of Support

SUBJ: financial consequence of sponser re Affidavit of Support

I am about to get divorced from my immigrant wife and have question about the affidavit of support.

1. I understand the Affidavit of Support is so the government can collect money from me if the immigrant collects government money such as Welfare. DOES THE GOVERNMENT ACTUALLY INFORCE THIS AND HOW?

2. What if the immigrant gets free medical services from a County Hospital? What about government sponsered school lunch programs? What about reduced utility bills for low income households. Could I also be responsible to repay these?

Thanks,
    Ferris

SUBJ: financial consequence of sponser re Affidavit of Support

I am about to get divorced from my immigrant wife and have question about the affidavit of support.

1. I understand the Affidavit of Support is so the government can collect money from me if the immigrant collects government money such as Welfare. DOES THE GOVERNMENT ACTUALLY INFORCE THIS AND HOW?

2. What if the immigrant gets free medical services from a County Hospital? What about government sponsered school lunch programs? What about reduced utility bills for low income households. Could I also be responsible to repay these?

Thanks,
    Ferris

Comment

How about it Lawyers? Got any info?

Comment

Working...
      X