Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Authorization RENEWAL

Hi:
    I have applied for Temp.Res. under Newman/LULAC provision.All the procedural part of my application process has supposedly taken place; including the interview, which was six months ago.
    Meanwhile my work authorization is expiring in two weeks. Any thoughts as to what should be my approach in the situation.

Hi:
    I have applied for Temp.Res. under Newman/LULAC provision.All the procedural part of my application process has supposedly taken place; including the interview, which was six months ago.
    Meanwhile my work authorization is expiring in two weeks. Any thoughts as to what should be my approach in the situation.

Comment

you can not continue working unless you have a valid EAD in hand. In other words just applying for it is not good enough.

You should apply to have the EAD renewed at least 100 days before it expires.

You should submit the I-765 application ASAP and stop working until you receive it. If you work without authorization you will jeapordize your green card applicaton.

Comment

Working...
      X