k-3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-3

My boyfriend enter illegally, We have been together for the last two year, We know that if We get married here in the US, he won't be able to adjust, but we have heard that He go back to his country, I can bring him back with the K-3. How can they know that he has been in the US before? He has a driver license on his own name from tennessee, he has no tickets, never been in jail, most of the time he work with a diferent name and fake SSN, only one time he worked for 1 month with his real name (he did give a copy of his driver license from tennessee) and a fake SSN and then the employer got letter from irs telling that it was a problem with the name and SSN.Is this enough for them to find out that he was in USA before?

My boyfriend enter illegally, We have been together for the last two year, We know that if We get married here in the US, he won't be able to adjust, but we have heard that He go back to his country, I can bring him back with the K-3. How can they know that he has been in the US before? He has a driver license on his own name from tennessee, he has no tickets, never been in jail, most of the time he work with a diferent name and fake SSN, only one time he worked for 1 month with his real name (he did give a copy of his driver license from tennessee) and a fake SSN and then the employer got letter from irs telling that it was a problem with the name and SSN.Is this enough for them to find out that he was in USA before?

Comment

I need some help please.

Comment

Well, either way he will have to leave the USA. If you file from the USA then they will definitely know that he has been here... although this could buy you some time together while you wait for the I-130 to be processed.

But what it basically comes down to is that once he returns to his country of origin, he can apply for residency. Once residency (or the non-immigrant visa) is applied for he will have an interview. At this interview he will either be approved (assuming that you have all of the correct paperwork) and/or they will run his fingerprints and see if they have any information on him.

If they have no knowledge of him as having been in the USA they may approve him on the spot.

However, if they think that he has accumulated unlawful presence, then they will request that you file the I-601. At which point you can submit that waiver.

If I were you I would send him back to his country asap. Then apply for either the K1 or K3 visa and see what they say. It is part of the process anyway, so you don't really lose anything by doing it!

Good luck to you, and if you get a chance please let us know how it works out!!!

Comment

Working...
        X