Need assisstance on F3 & F4 category

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need assisstance on F3 & F4 category

Hi there, jus wondering if anyone can answer my queries on the following matter.My brother petitioned for me in July 1999 under the F4 category.Later my mum got her US citizenship & she petitioned fr me under the F3 category in yr 2003.I understand tt the waiting period fr F3 is abt 6yrs.So which date should the NVC base on for my F3 petition.Should it be based on the original petition dated back in July 1999 or yr 2003 for the priority dateCan someone assist me on this matter.

Hi there, jus wondering if anyone can answer my queries on the following matter.My brother petitioned for me in July 1999 under the F4 category.Later my mum got her US citizenship & she petitioned fr me under the F3 category in yr 2003.I understand tt the waiting period fr F3 is abt 6yrs.So which date should the NVC base on for my F3 petition.Should it be based on the original petition dated back in July 1999 or yr 2003 for the priority dateCan someone assist me on this matter.

Comment

Priority date is based on the date the petition is filed and your relationship with the petitioner thus it's 2003 for F3 and 1999 for F4.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X