I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF LAW SCHOOL !!!!!

4 years ago I began a new journey in my life. I took the LSATs to see how I would do and to see if I could get in. I did. Then I said I would go for one semester just to say I went. One semester became one year which became 4 years. Torts, Contracts, Securities, Intellectual Property, Ethics, Criminal Procedure, etc... Made some new friends. Became a better person.

Today is the last day of the beginning of my journey.

I will begin preparation for the bar exams. The next several months will be tough but I will do it. Then I will go out into the world to exploit, er I mean, to help people in legal difficulty.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF LAW SCHOOL !!!!!

4 years ago I began a new journey in my life. I took the LSATs to see how I would do and to see if I could get in. I did. Then I said I would go for one semester just to say I went. One semester became one year which became 4 years. Torts, Contracts, Securities, Intellectual Property, Ethics, Criminal Procedure, etc... Made some new friends. Became a better person.

Today is the last day of the beginning of my journey.

I will begin preparation for the bar exams. The next several months will be tough but I will do it. Then I will go out into the world to exploit, er I mean, to help people in legal difficulty.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow! I am happy for you and wish you all the best.

Can you just explain why you came across such an a.s.s. in here sometimes? I'd really like to know.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Congratulations Michael !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

This forum could have been a gold mine for you. There are hundreds here who need the assistance of a genuine lawyer. You would have had an insiders perspective, and could have provided an unparallel service. You could have been in a position to actually help people.

Your character is that of a bigot and a condescending cynic. You're a racist, a woman hater, a white supremacist, a Nazi, and a fool. You will make zero dollars from this forum. After you pass the bar, "if you do." You'll be qualified for nothing.

In the end, (if you don't already have a criminal record???) you'll wind up working for the USCIS. That's were you belong. The job of the USCIS is to keep foreigners out of the USA. And that is what you could do best! The only problem with that is most USCIS employees are not white. You'll hate them all from the get go.

Maybe you could do all of us a favor, and start deporting USCIS staff?

Ultimately, I doubt you'll pass the bar. There is a portion called ethics. That is a subject that you simply will never get. That part of your brain is absent.

Comment

Congrats Michael....when you pass will you take IOU's ? lol
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
              This forum could have been a gold mine for you. There are hundreds here who need the assistance of a genuine lawyer. You would have had an insiders perspective, and could have provided an unparallel service. You could have been in a position to actually help people.

Your character is that of a bigot and a condescending cynic. You're a racist, a woman hater, a white supremacist, a Nazi, and a fool. You will make zero dollars from this forum. After you pass the bar, "if you do." You'll be qualified for nothing.

In the end, (if you don't already have a criminal record???) you'll wind up working for the USCIS. That's were you belong. The job of the USCIS is to keep foreigners out of the USA. And that is what you could do best! The only problem with that is most USCIS employees are not white. You'll hate them all from the get go.

Maybe you could do all of us a favor, and start deporting USCIS staff?

Ultimately, I doubt you'll pass the bar. There is a portion called ethics. That is a subject that you simply will never get. That part of your brain is absent.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ALREADY passed the ethics portion of the bar (it's called MPRE - Multistate Professional Responsibility and Ethics) and with the highest score in the class !!!

And I LOVE women !!!!!!!!!!!

Especially mail order brides !!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL...

Congratulations. Salute!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
                  LOL...

Congratulations. Salute! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks DCW; Always remember; A man is not defeated when he loses, he is only defeated when he quits !!!

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

You go Michael

Post this again when you pass the BAR.

and dont be like JFK junior

Comment

..yeah and i went to the moon SOM!
                        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
                          ..yeah and i went to the moon SOM! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW; I never thought of it as that much of an accomplishment that someone would compare it to going to the moon; BUT THANK YOU !!!!!!

Comment

Well Done SOM, !!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcwtech:
                              LOL...

Congratulations. Salute! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks DCW; Always remember; A man is not defeated when he loses, he is only defeated when he quits !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Haven't lost YET! just tired.

You Having experienced something similar, I'm Sure You will be a great asset to those That have suffered. Thumbs up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X