what is a lud on fp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a lud on fp

what is accomplished when you get an lud on fingerprints with I 751. Does that mean its all done, and just needs review from officer?

what is accomplished when you get an lud on fingerprints with I 751. Does that mean its all done, and just needs review from officer?

Comment

lud doesn't mean approval
      means latest update.

Comment

Well, thats too bad! I did hear there is a backlog, so I should be patient and wait, but what if they really just didnt received it and I am waiting for nothing?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well, thats too bad! I did hear there is a backlog, so I should be patient and wait, but what if they really just didnt received it and I am waiting for nothing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You said you got an lud on your app.
          means they recieved it. Yes there is a backlog
          but it doesn't mean you got denied.

If your application is still pending you have
          to make an info pass and get your passport stamp
          before your GC expired. They usually give one year extention.

Comment

here's the link where you can share same case

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/8...10250541#22810250541

Comment

thanks for the info.
              I did get an extension letter, is that not enough to travel, do I need to get the stamp even though I have the ext.letter?
              If I do need infopass how long does it take to get one, I want to travel in late July.
              Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X