Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Board, Looking for answers please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Board, Looking for answers please.

hi, im new, i have been searching for information regarding my situation. Im a US citizen, my signif. other is French, here on a visa waiver. I am expecting our child in April. I need to know if it is possible to marry him after he's been here for more than 2 months on this visa waiver (I-94, i believe its called), then have him stay while I apply to change his status, so he can be here for the birth of our child, and to help me out afterwards. Our situation is not one of fraud, we are truly a couple, soon to be a family. Thank you for your time.

hi, im new, i have been searching for information regarding my situation. Im a US citizen, my signif. other is French, here on a visa waiver. I am expecting our child in April. I need to know if it is possible to marry him after he's been here for more than 2 months on this visa waiver (I-94, i believe its called), then have him stay while I apply to change his status, so he can be here for the birth of our child, and to help me out afterwards. Our situation is not one of fraud, we are truly a couple, soon to be a family. Thank you for your time.

Comment

birth of child will not directly in case of AOS but it will help to get petition approved( I-130), i.e marriage entered in good faith. you will not have any problem for AOS.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
      X