Expired Re-Entry permit but a valid green card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Let the Dubai immigration authority train USCIS!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SunDevil, just finish this and tell Coolraz the truth. He is screwed and must come in the way the Goons at Department of Homeland Security want him to WITHOUT INSPECTION.

Just remember without the Indians to shoot its no fun being a cowboy.
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoolRaz:
      my parents have brothers and sisters who are citizens in the US and we have numerous relatives too.Do u think if my whole family surrenders the green cards now they can immigrate again(i-130) and we could start the procedure again.How much time does it take for the i-130 petition form to be approved and a person getting the green cards again???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, your parents may be sponsored for GC again. No problem in that. Siblings of US citizens are 4th category, and at the moment there is 11 -13 year wait (23 if they are from Philippines) for an immigrant visa to be available to them.

I know, it does not solve your issue...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
        So...people actually leave Dubai when their visas expire? What a novel idea!!

America needs to follow Dubai's example because they're obviously doing something right.

I guess that the Dubai authorities don't pay any attention to the bellyaching of those who they demand leave the country...and, obviously, they leave!! Let the Dubai immigration authority train USCIS!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except the country that you claim to love so much is much more tolerant and free that the United Arab Emirates - Dubai isn't a country you imbecile - perhaps if you educated yourself or stepped out into this huge world that goes far beyond the United States you would know that - you simple-minded fool.

Comment

HAHAHA nice one timmy sun devil doesnt know the difference between a country and a city LOL.

Comment

Thx for the info aneri i guess im happy bein in canada than the us.Y go thru so much trouble/???? LOL

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation