N400 application question PLZ HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 application question PLZ HELP!!

Hi everyone! me and my dad just finished our fingerprints 2 weeks ago. Now I had received my initial interview notice is scheduled on September, but I didn't see my dad's. (we filed our documents on the same day) when I check his application status online it shows that his application is at the National Benefit Center(NBC). So is it possible that his interview can be schedule on the same day as mine? I have been trying to contact USCIS office by phone, but don't know which option can get me to the customer service.

Thank you!

Hi everyone! me and my dad just finished our fingerprints 2 weeks ago. Now I had received my initial interview notice is scheduled on September, but I didn't see my dad's. (we filed our documents on the same day) when I check his application status online it shows that his application is at the National Benefit Center(NBC). So is it possible that his interview can be schedule on the same day as mine? I have been trying to contact USCIS office by phone, but don't know which option can get me to the customer service.

Thank you!

Comment

No.

Comment

I also want to know whats the difference between initial interview and interview, are the the same?
        And why my application process faster than my dad's? thank you.

Comment

Only one interview for citizenship, unless an issue was identified at the first interview.

No way of knowing.

Comment

1. It is not necessary that you and your father will be scheduled for interview same day.

2. As far as I know, you cannot see online status of Application for Naturalization.

3. Is it new development that you can see online status of Naturalization application.

Comment

Working...
            X